Saturday, February 11, 2017

Call It A Day

This week has felt a bit too familiar, with demons popping up like whack-a-moles. I know it is because my birthday is around the corner, combined with nasty weather, car problems, and the death of my favorite cat. Yesterday Mania paid me a visit, which was fortunate, because I needed that frenetic energy to make it through the day. I could have used it again today, but it abandoned me to the less desireable embrace of Melancholy and stress. Can't have one without the other, I know. But g'damn, Mania could have hung around for a few more days, I need the ambition and drive that it brings, even if I have to fight the brain fog, attention deficit and ping-pong thought process that skips along hand in hand. Can't say that Brain got back on track today though, it was every bit as scattered and spastic, but without the benefit of hilarity. By the gods, I am tired though. The last 36 hours have drained me dry. What a difference a day makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment